Beatriz Cabur has written and directed over forty plays which have been produced in six countries: Spain, Mexico, Italy, Austria, the UK and the USA.
An innovative and multi-faceted theatre professional who started he career in the year 2000, she has become a versatile theatre director and playwright with a decade expertise in digital and online theatre, directing and creating plays for twitch, zoom, facebook, twitter, skype and livestream channels since 2012.
She is currently Head of Theatre.University. The First Global Theatre E-Learning Platform.
Beatriz Cabur is
* Founder and Head of Theatre.University.
* Founder of The Theatre Times.
* Founder of Liga de las Mujeres Profesionales del Teatro.
* Member of the international network for working playwrights, The Fence.
* Member of Women in the Arts and Media Coalition.
* International Member of League of Professional Theatre Women.
* President of Liga de las Mujeres Profesionales del Teatro.
* Executive Director of The Theatre Times.
* Head of the Hispanic Languages Committee of EURODRAM.
* Founder and Executive Director of New International Theatre Experience (NITEcorp in The US & NITEcic in The UK).
* European Managing Director of 365 Women A Year.
If you want to know a bit more about my career and my experience, or simply say hi, please get in touch! I would love to hear from you.