She has written and directed over forty theatre plays in Spain, Mexico, Italy, Austria, England, Scotland and the USA.
In 2020 she started teaching “How to make DIGITAL THEATRE” in several universities around the world. Then came the workshop: “How to make DIGITAL ARTIVISM”, and a few months later came their inevitable integration: “How to make DIGITAL THEATRE ARTIVISM”, which she currently teaches, within the Performance and Digital Culture course, for students at Bard College New York; Bard College Berlin; Birkbeck, University of London; Central European University; Universidad de los Andes; and University of the Witwatersrand.
Beatriz Cabur is
* Executive Director and Editor-in-chief of The Theatre Times.
* First President of Liga de las Mujeres Profesionales del Teatro.
* Head of the Hispanic Languages Committee of EURODRAM.
* Founder and Executive Director of New International Theatre Experience (NITEcorp in The US & NITEcic in The UK).
* European Managing Director of 365 Women A Year.
If you want to know a bit more about my career and my experience, or simply say hi, please get in touch! I would love to hear from you.