Beatriz Cabur has written and directed over 40 plays which have been produced in 6 countries: Spain, Mexico, Italy, Austria, the UK and the USA. She is radical and refreshing in her creations and boundless in her energy and enthusiasm.
An innovative and multi-faceted theatre professional with 20+ years of experience, a versatile theatre director and playwright with a decade expertise in digital and online theatre, directing and creating plays for zoom, facebook, twitter, skype and livestream channels since 2012.
She is also a proven leader of international cultural organizations, known for her strategic and focused approach and for providing best-in-class cross-cultural management.
Beatriz Cabur is
* Founder of The Theatre Times.
* Founder of Liga de las Mujeres Profesionales del Teatro.
* Member of the international network for working playwrights, The Fence.
* Member of Women in the Arts and Media Coalition.
* International Member of League of Professional Theatre Women.
* President of Liga de las Mujeres Profesionales del Teatro.
* Executive Director of The Theatre Times.
* Head of the Hispanic Languages Committee of EURODRAM.
* Founder and Executive Director of New International Theatre Experience (NITEcorp in The US & NITEcic in The UK).
* European Managing Director of 365 Women A Year.
If you want to know a bit more about my career and my experience, or simply say hi, please get in touch! I would love to hear from you.