Beatriz Cabur is a proven leader of international cultural organisations known for strategic and focussed approach with extensive accolades for creating lean teams and establishing successful growth strategies. Known for providing best-in-class cross-cultural relationship management and team leadership training in a variety of business settings.
Multi-faceted, efficient, and reliable theatre professional with 18+ years of experience in the theatre industry. A versatile theatre director fuses a background in playwriting and dramaturgy with expertise in innovative digital technologies and telepresence.
* President of Liga de las Mujeres Profesionales del Teatro.
* Executive Director of The Theatre Times.
* Head of the Hispanic Languages Committee of EURODRAM.
* Founder and Executive Director of New International Theatre Experience (NITEcorp & NITEcic).
* European Managing Director of 365 Women A Year.
If you want to know a bit more about my career and my experience, or simply say hi, please get in touch! I would love to hear from you.