Beatriz Cabur is an innovative and multi-faceted theatre professional who started he career in the year 2000 as a theatre director and playwright.
She has written and directed over forty theatre plays in Spain, Mexico, Italy, Austria, the UK and the USA.
In 2020 she started teaching how to make Digital Theatre in several universities around the world and how to teach GenZs to make digital artivism.
Beatriz Cabur is
* Founder of The Theatre Times.
* Founder of Liga de las Mujeres Profesionales del Teatro.
* Member of the international network for working playwrights, The Fence.
* Member of Women in the Arts and Media Coalition.
* International Member of League of Professional Theatre Women.
* Executive Director and Editor-in-chief of The Theatre Times.
* First President of Liga de las Mujeres Profesionales del Teatro.
* Head of the Hispanic Languages Committee of EURODRAM.
* Founder and Executive Director of New International Theatre Experience (NITEcorp in The US & NITEcic in The UK).
* European Managing Director of 365 Women A Year.
If you want to know a bit more about my career and my experience, or simply say hi, please get in touch! I would love to hear from you.