Beatriz Cabur is radical and refreshing in her creations and boundless in her energy and enthusiasm. She is a versatile theatre director that fuses a background in playwriting and dramaturgy with a decade expertise in digital and online theatre, a multi-faceted and innovative theatre professional with 20+ years of experience.
She has written and directed over 35 plays which have been produced in 6 countries: Spain, Mexico, Italy, Austria, the UK and the USA.
She is also a proven leader of international cultural organizations, known for her strategic and focused approach and for providing best-in-class cross-cultural management. Beatriz is an experienced negotiator, recognized for her ability to communicate and interact with officials at all levels of government and to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
* President of Liga de las Mujeres Profesionales del Teatro.
* Executive Director of The Theatre Times.
* Head of the Hispanic Languages Committee of EURODRAM.
* Founder and Executive Director of New International Theatre Experience (NITEcorp in The US & NITEcic in The UK).
* European Managing Director of 365 Women A Year.
If you want to know a bit more about my career and my experience, or simply say hi, please get in touch! I would love to hear from you.