Beatriz Cabur has written and directed over 40 plays which have been produced in 6 countries: Spain, Mexico, Italy, Austria, the UK and the USA. She is radical and refreshing in her creations and boundless in her energy and enthusiasm.
An innovative and multi-faceted theatre professional with 20+ years of experience, a versatile theatre director and playwright with a decade expertise in digital and online theatre, directing and creating plays for zoom, facebook, twitter, skype and livestream channels since 2012.
She is currently Chief Strategist at Theatre.University. The First Global Theatre E-Learning Platform.
Beatriz Cabur is
* Founder of The Theatre Times.
* Founder of Liga de las Mujeres Profesionales del Teatro.
* Member of the international network for working playwrights, The Fence.
* Member of Women in the Arts and Media Coalition.
* International Member of League of Professional Theatre Women.
* President of Liga de las Mujeres Profesionales del Teatro.
* Executive Director of The Theatre Times.
* Head of the Hispanic Languages Committee of EURODRAM.
* Founder and Executive Director of New International Theatre Experience (NITEcorp in The US & NITEcic in The UK).
* European Managing Director of 365 Women A Year.
If you want to know a bit more about my career and my experience, or simply say hi, please get in touch! I would love to hear from you.