Beatriz began teaching theatre to kids ages between 8 and 13 in 1998, being responsible for two groups during three years of study. After that, she followed up on her interest by continuing teaching and writing plays in a hall of residence and in 2002, a Film Academy invited her to teach Stage Directing to film-makers, Writing and Acting. She taught eight groups of directors and two group of actors for two academic years. In 2011 she collaborated in the design of nine learning products involving scenic arts and entertainment to improve the student’s experience in linguistic immersions.
- 2012: Film Summer Courses. Un perro andaluz, film academy, Zaragoza.
- 2011: Linguistic Immersions Designer & Teacher. Monasterio de Marcilla, Navarra.
- 2011: Drama Teacher. Colegio Corazón de María, Zaragoza.
- 2003-2005: Lecturer in Directing at TAI, Escuela Superior de Artes y Espectáculos, Madrid.
- 2004-2005: Lecturer in Scriptwriting at TAI, Escuela Superior de Artes y Espectáculos, Madrid.
- 2003-2005: Lecturer in Acting at TAI, Escuela Superior de Artes y Espectáculos, Madrid.
- 2001-2002: Drama Teacher at Colegio Mayor San Juan Evangelista, Madrid.
- 1998-2001: Drama Teacher at Colegio Pintor Rosales, Madrid.